Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-12-13 Origin: Site
The principle of the pneumatic screwdriver is that the compressed gas (air) enters the gun body through the air pipe, and a gap is created by the touch pressure of the trigger. Adjust the forward and reverse of the gun body.The gas through the rotary controller enters the inside of the gun body and blows the blades. The rotation of the blades drives the rotor, and the rotor continues to drive the striking part in front. Through the continuous operation of the rotor and the continuous work of the striking part, force is generated, and finally through the transmission shaft Transfer power to the screw where it is needed.To put it simply, through the flow direction of the air, the blades drive the rotor to generate inertia, and the rotor drives the striking part to work to generate force, which is sent out through the transmission shaft to the two core components of pneumatics, the transmission part and the striking part.
Pneumatic screwdrivers mainly lie in fast working speed, high safety, anti-static, low failure rate, long life, energy saving and environmental protection.
The noise of the pneumatic screw is larger than that of the electric one, and the error of the torque accuracy is larger than that of the electric one, and the operation is not flexible because the air pipe needs to be connected.Compared
Most of the shells of pneumatic screwdrivers are made of metal, and the feel is slightly worse than that of electric ones, but the anti-static performance of metal shells is better.
The speed of the pneumatic screwdriver is generally about 1000-2800r/min. Because the motor is driven by high-pressure gas, it will not be hot for long-term high-frequency operation.
The pneumatic screwdriver adopts mechanical brake, and the change of air source pressure will affect the torque stability of the screwdriver, so the error is larger, and the general repeatability is about 5%-3%.(It will be better if an air conditioner is installed)
Pneumatic screwdrivers are relatively delicate tools, which should be handled with care and should not be bumped or dropped to the ground.
2. The accuracy and sensitivity of the wrench should be checked regularly.
3. After using the pneumatic screwdriver, wipe it clean with cotton yarn and put it into the bracket.
4. Before using the pneumatic screwdriver for a long time, it must be lubricated and stored, otherwise the pneumatic screwdriver will be damaged, so get used to lubricating and storing before leaving get off work.
5. Before using the manual refueling pot to lubricate, first separate the pneumatic screwdriver and the air pressure tube, then add lubricating oil into the intake nut, connect the pneumatic screwdriver and the air pressure tube, press down the screwdriver and idle for about two seconds to complete the lubrication and storage , 1-2 times a day can prolong tool life.
6. When replacing the soft sheath, first put the sheath into the torque adjustment ring, then use air pressure to blow air to make the outer diameter of the sheath larger, and at the same time squeeze it into the sheath
Wear resistance, high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance and chemical corrosion resistance, high precision and long life. Under the high speed, high pressure and high speed movement of high-end pneumatic tools, the performance is still excellent
Pneumatic tools related parts, such as: piston rings, sealing gaskets, handles, body jackets, mufflers, and bushings.